Are you getting enough rest? Have you noticed that your sleep patterns have changed since the beginning of the pandemic? If so, you’re not alone. A new survey said that millions of Americans feel the stress from the pandemic is negatively effecting their sleep.
According to YahooNews, here are the ‘Top 10 Ways People are Trying to Sleep Well During the Pandemic’:
1. Eating healthier . . .
2. exercising . . .
3. reading books before bed . . .
4. listening to music before bed . . .
5. taking a warm bath or shower before bed . . .
6. meditating . . .
7. having sex before bed . . .
8. taking an over-the-counter sleep aid . . .
9. and getting better pillows.
10. And the biggest way they’re trying to sleep better is . . . not checking the news at night because it’s just so incredibly stressful.
For more details, click here.
The Pandemic is Effecting the Sleep Pattern of Millions of People was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Venus Williams Launched A New Jewelry Line And It’s Giving Black Girl Luxury
Don’t Sleep: Shar Jackson Was The Ultimate 90’s Baddie And Here Are The Pics To Prove It
Marsai Martin Posed For The Girls In Von Dutch For A Recent Photoshoot
Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
Taraji P. Henson Just Made Us Re-Evaluate Our Entire Holiday Party Wardrobe With One Pink Velvet LaPointe Gown
Fantasia Is Serving Major Looks On ‘The Color Purple’ Press Tour