Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But the controversial performance of Lopez’s “Pa’Ti” and “Lonely” featuring Maluma wasn’t because of the sexy nature of the performance but more because it appeared to be copied from Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy performance of “Drunk in Love.”
Hear us out… Beyonce performed in a sexy outfit much like Lopez did. Both singers danced similar and very sexy with lined shadows all over the bodies. Lopez even had the same hairstyle as Beyonce, a wet wavy bob.
We definitely think this performance was snatched from Beyonce’s archive but it’s possible Lopez didn’t even know. Take a look and compare the two performances below.
Jennifer Lopez 2020 AMA Performance
Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy Performance
Now you know they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but come on! Do you see the similarities?
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Kansas City Pastor Carlton Funderburke Apologizes For Video Of Him Mocking ‘Broke’ Congregation
- Karlie Redd Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors After Fans Criticize Her Visible Transformation
- Mississippi Cop Cleared Of All Wrongdoing After Video Showed Brutal Arrest Of Handcuffed Black Driver
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off His Incredible Muscles In A Chanel Sleeveless Sweater
- Conservatives Big Mad That White Teachers In Minneapolis Could Get Laid Off Before Teachers Of Color
- Lyric Anderson Stars Alongside Her Mother Tami Roman In New BET Series ‘Haus Of Vicious’
- Tried It: Ivy Park’s Latest Ivytopia Collection Will Activate Your Inner Baddie
- Lori Harvey Gave Us Vintage Glam On The ‘Gram
- Marlo Hampton Slays In A $2,176 Roberto Cavalli Gown
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations
Jennifer Lopez is Being Accused of Copying Beyonce’s Grammy Performance, We Kinda Agree was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com