In true 2020/2021 fashion a cat’s birthday party held in Santo Domingo, Chile has turned into a COVID-19 spreader event.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fifteen people’s positive COVID-19 test were all traced back to a cat’s birthday party. Ten of the fifteen people actually attended the party, and the other five were family members of the party-goers. The birthday kitty has not contracted the disease.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the Dominican Republic has reported over 694,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus, and more than 17,000 deaths. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)has named Chile as a high-risk travel destination.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- One Vote
- Lori Harvey Channels Her Inner Princess At Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her New PrettyLittleThing Edit Just In Time For Summer
- Ohio State will play Notre Dame at 7:30 week 1
- Primary Elections Decide Midterms In 5 States
- Jessica Betts And Niecy Nash Discuss Betts’ Latest Single ‘We Drip,’ Married Life, And More
- Photos: GOP Candidate Marched With Proud Boys Jan. 6
- Jordyn Woods Shows Off Her Bikini Body Ody Ody In Cheeky ‘Wash Day’ Post
- White Mom's Lawsuit: CRT Made Biracial Son Identify As Black
- Nicki Minaj’s Natural Hair Sparks Twitter Debate