It is going to get really cold asa new week approaches with temperatures being about 18 degrees out or less. There are a few steps that you can take to make sure your care is prepped for these brutal winter days.
- make sure you’re up on your oil changes
- check your tire pressure
- keep enough gas in your car
- check in with your local mechanic
- Pay attention to your car battery
- If your car has been sitting for an extended period of time, drive it around the clock a few times.
- Grab a can of Lock de icer in case you step out and find frozen locks
There you have it a few things you can do to make sure your car is up and runnings. Also dress warm these frigid days are coming and may stay around for a bit.
Courtesy of 10tv.com