Slowly but surely Ohio is expanding access to the COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans. And starting March 4th more will be eligible to receive the vaccine with the Phase1C rollout.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Governor DeWine announced that Ohio residents 60 and older are eligible along with individuals who have type 1 diabetes, pregnant, bone marrow transplant recipients, and residents living with ALS. In addition childcare service workers, funeral services workers, law enforcement and corrections officers will also be eligible to receive the vaccine.
The announcement came on the anniversary of the first reported death of an American due to COVID-19. As of today, there have been over 968 thousand cases and over 17 thousand deaths. For more information on the vaccine or to find a provider near you visit Ohio’s COVID Vaccine site.
- Saweetie Is Our Fashion Goals During Her Parisian Vacay And We’re Loving It!
- Halle Berry Gives Us Summer Body Goals In Sexy Beach Bikini Video
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- Savage X Fenty Features All-Black Motorcycle Club Caramel Curve In Their Latest Campaign
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances
- Rapper DaBaby Gives Bare Minimum Apology For Homophobic Rant After Losing Da Big Bag
- Victim Or Vilification? ‘The Wire’ Actor Claims Sex Abuse On Journalist Ex-Girlfriend For Touching His Butt
- Wayne Brady Tells Racist Voicemail Heckler To “Kiss My A**”
- Remembering 20 Years Of The Princess Diaries: Pop Culture Moments That Stuck Forever
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo
Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com