According to NBC4i, A Columbus City School employee facing child pornography charges appeared in Franklin County Municipal Court on Thursday where a judge ordered his bond set at $75,000.
He was also ordered to stay away from children, and not to use the internet.
Michael McCammon, 57, of Dublin, was denied bond on Monday after being arrested on a charge of pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor. Court records state that in January he shared a pornographic image of two girls during an online conversation.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/news/ccs-employees-bond-set-at-75000/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- FBI offering $25,000 reward in shooting death of teen at Bicentennial Park
- Misa Hylton And Bevy Smith Dropped Major Gems In A Candid Conversation During NYFW
- Black Ex-Cop Who Killed A White Woman In Minneapolis Could Be Freed After Conviction Tossed
- Courtney B. Vance Honors Michael K. Williams At Emmys, Questions ‘Lovecraft Countr’y Cancelation
- Beauty Influencer Ashley Strong Teams Up With Morphe Cosmetics For Her Own Line Of Zen Makeup Products
- Fat Joe Violated
- In Tone-Deaf Move, ‘Cops’ Reality TV Show Returning To Fox … Because, Of Course It Is
- ‘Racist City’: Black Bostonians Lament Voters Passing Over African American Mayoral Candidates
Columbus City School Employee Facing Child Poronography Charges was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com