According to NBC4i, A Columbus City School employee facing child pornography charges appeared in Franklin County Municipal Court on Thursday where a judge ordered his bond set at $75,000.
He was also ordered to stay away from children, and not to use the internet.
Michael McCammon, 57, of Dublin, was denied bond on Monday after being arrested on a charge of pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor. Court records state that in January he shared a pornographic image of two girls during an online conversation.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/news/ccs-employees-bond-set-at-75000/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- She Readyyy: Tiffany Haddish Gives Us Beach Body-Ody-Ody
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Ivy Park Teases With A New Launch Just In Time For The Summer
- Tamir Rice’s Mom Blasts Shaun King, Calls Him ‘A White Man Acting Black’
- Timeekah Murphy Went From The Army To Designing For Beyoncé In ‘Black Is King’
- Voting Rights Tour Raises Awareness Across The South On Its Way To D.C.
- OSU to make Decision on Senate Bill 187, Players Making Money Off their Name
- Police Investigating a Shooting near downtown Columbus
Columbus City School Employee Facing Child Poronography Charges was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com