According to NBC4i, Fully vaccinated Americans can gather with other vaccinated people indoors without wearing a mask or social distancing, according to long-awaited guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The recommendations also say that vaccinated people can come together in the same way with people considered at low-risk for severe diseases, such as in the case of vaccinated grandparents visiting healthy children and grandchildren.
Officials say a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the last required dose of vaccine.
The CDC is continuing to recommend that fully vaccinated people continue to wear well-fitted masks, avoid large gatherings, and physically distance themselves from others when out in public.
For the full NBC4 story click here: https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/white-house-covid-19-team-holds-briefing-as-fully-vaccinated-americans-await-guidance/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ciara Sends Her Hubby Russell Wilson A Sweet Message In Honor Of His Birthday
- Fantasia Takes To Instagram To Share That She’s Joined Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. As An Honorary Member
- Shaunie And Keion Henderson Share Their Journey To The Altar With New VH1 Special
- DOJ Reaches Agreement On Interim Solution To Jackson, Mississippi’s Water Crisis
- 5 Officers Charged With Reckless Endangerment After Randy Cox Is Paralyzed During Police Fan Transport
- Gabrielle Union Sizzles In Fendi Couture At The Gotham Awards
- Brett Favre Wants To Be Removed From Mississippi Lawsuit Seeking To Recover Misappropriated Welfare Funds
- I Pieced Three Wedding Dresses Together From Pantora Bridal To Create My Dream Dress
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says
- Hip-Hop History Month: Respect The Beatboxer