According to NBC4i, Fully vaccinated Americans can gather with other vaccinated people indoors without wearing a mask or social distancing, according to long-awaited guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The recommendations also say that vaccinated people can come together in the same way with people considered at low-risk for severe diseases, such as in the case of vaccinated grandparents visiting healthy children and grandchildren.
Officials say a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the last required dose of vaccine.
The CDC is continuing to recommend that fully vaccinated people continue to wear well-fitted masks, avoid large gatherings, and physically distance themselves from others when out in public.
For the full NBC4 story click here: https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/white-house-covid-19-team-holds-briefing-as-fully-vaccinated-americans-await-guidance/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 10 Black Elected Officials Who Are Following In The Footsteps Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Brooklyn’s Lost Black City Of Weeksville: A Hidden Gem Of Pre-Civil War Black Excellence
- JT And Yung Miami Are Twinning In Matching Dolce And Gabbana Looks
- Tia Mowry Trends On Social Media After Sharing An Intimate Instagram Post In The Name Of Self-Care
- Missy Elliot Pens A Heartfelt Instagram Message In Honor Of Aaliyah’s Birthday: ‘Your Spirit Lives On’
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- Chloe Bailey Serves Face On Instagram In A Diamond Encrusted Wig
- Tami Roman Debuts New Hair For The New Year: ‘New Year, New Doo’
- DirecTV Set To Drop Trump Friendly Disinformation Network OAN