I think fans are pushing this a little too far. If you’ve been following Dani Leigh’s IG like I have then you would know that she always has a little gut here and there. But then again who doesn’t.
Dani was out at a shoe store to meet fans according to thejasminebrand.com in a few videos Dani is seen in her summer dress and sneakers with a little belly. Fans quickly assumed that she might be pregnant by the rapper, Da Baby, remember they broke up weeks ago. It is possible that the two might have made a child together. But like I said earlier she is probably just bloated.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
In other photos on her page, she is seen in the same outfit but there is no belly. So pump your brakes, she looks great btw!
- 95Kwithout power in central Ohio; restoration could take days
- Ohio Woman Arrested for Beating Man with Paper Towel Holder
- Latto Shines In A Vibrant Yellow Ensemble For The ‘Don’t Play With It (Remix)’ Video
- Da Brat And Jesseca Harris-Dupart Prepare For The Gender Reveal Of Their New Baby
- Chloë Bailey Is A Style Queen In Jean Paul Gaultier
- NewsOne’s Top Stories Of The Week: Trump, Black Travelers, Woke Culture & More
- JT Shows Off Her Killer Style In A Spandex Poster Girl Look
- Top 16 Black Cartoons Of All-Time
- Everything We Know About The Irvo Otieno Case
- H&M X Mugler’s Collection Is Fire!
DaniLeigh Spotted with What Appears to be a Baby Bump was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Kash Doll Celebrates Detroit Pistons-Themed Baby Shower In A Stunning Gold Gown
Dionne Warwick Reveals If She Believed in the Psychic Friends Network
Eva Marcille’s Daughter Marley Rae Is All Grown Up And She’s A Budding Model
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
‘Mulan’ Star Jet Li Remembers Working With Aaliyah: ‘She Was Charming And Beautiful’
LOL: Rihanna Reacts To People Calling Out Her Weight Gain
Dove X LinkedIn Partner To Empower Natural Hair In The Workplace With The #BlackHairIsProfessional Campaign