According to NBC4i, Ohio State is pausing team-related activities in its football program for a week because of an increase in positive tests for COVID-19.
The decision was made after a round of PCR testing Monday, the school announced in a news release Tuesday morning. The offices at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center will also be closed.
The football team is scheduled to begin spring practice on Friday, March 19 with a target date of April 17 for the spring game. No announcement has been made on plans for fans at the spring game.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/sports/buckeyes/ohio-state-pauses-activities-in-football-program-for-week-after-positive-covid-19-tests/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Marjorie Harvey’s New Louis Vuitton Purse Costs The Equivalent To A Tesla
- Silk Sonic Wants You To Hit The Rink With Their ‘Skate’ Single [NEW MUSIC]
- Video Shows Texas Cop Brutally ‘Choked’ Black Teen Girl ‘Simply Walking Home,’ Violently Arrested Her Mom
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
- LeVar Burton Hosting ‘Jeopardy!’ Is Black Joy Personified
- Video Shows Cops Use Police Dog On Handcuffed, Unarmed Black Man Having Mental Health Crisis
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Billy Porter’s New Collection With Jimmy Choo Goes Up To A Size 12!
- Joseline Hernandez Cuts Her Hair, Debuts Curly Blonde Do
- Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas And Everything To Know About Nigerian Social Media Star’s Indictment For Fraud