According to NBC4i, U.S. Marshals have arrested two suspects in a shooting at Polaris Fashion Place last month.
Both were arrested on warrants from Delaware Common Pleas Court and both are charged with felonious assault.
The charges stem from the March 3 incident inside the Polaris Fashion Place where both men allegedly exchanged gunfire.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate Someone to be Honored as a 2023 Future History Maker
- Anika Kai Gives Us A 3-Step Tutorial On The Underpainting Makeup Trend
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’
- Get The Look: Shop The Beauty Products From Naturi Naughton’s Cover Shoot
- How To Stick To Your New Year’s Resolutions After the New Year
- Naturi Naughton-Lewis: Making Power Moves
- Ciara Shows Off A DIY Ensemble She Made For Herself From A Pair of Cargos
- Ashanti Hit The Stage In A Sexy Leather Look
- Zaya Wade Posed In All White Ahead Of Her Winter Formal
- Winnie Harlow Stepped Out In A Windowsen Look
- Latto Gives Us Style Goals In An All Denim Ensemble
Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com