According to NBC4i, U.S. Marshals have arrested two suspects in a shooting at Polaris Fashion Place last month.
Both were arrested on warrants from Delaware Common Pleas Court and both are charged with felonious assault.
The charges stem from the March 3 incident inside the Polaris Fashion Place where both men allegedly exchanged gunfire.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- Hurricanes ‘Disproportionately’ Harm Black Neighborhoods–It’s Because Of Environmental Racism
- Multiple shot outside north Columbus strip club after large fight
- Niecy Nash Leaves No Crumbs In A Stunning White Lapointe Contour Dress
- Lizzo Plays The Historic 200-Year-Old Presidential Crystal Flute On Stage
- Florida Official Resigns Amid KKK Photo After DeSantis Hand-Picked Him To Lead Black County
- TIME Spotlights SZA, Keke Palmer, And More With Their TIME100 NEXT – THE WORLD’S RISING STARS Profiles
- Trump Credited Bi-Racial Ex-Girlfriend Kara Young’s Intelligence To ‘White Side’ Of Family, New Book Says
- What Is ‘Swatting’? Fake 911 Calls Surge As HBCU Bomb Threats Go Unaccounted For
- Gabrielle Union Shines In All Black Ensemble In Latest IG Photos
Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com