According to NBC4i, U.S. Marshals have arrested two suspects in a shooting at Polaris Fashion Place last month.
Both were arrested on warrants from Delaware Common Pleas Court and both are charged with felonious assault.
The charges stem from the March 3 incident inside the Polaris Fashion Place where both men allegedly exchanged gunfire.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’
- Chile, Tessica Brown A.K.A Gorilla Glue Girl Has Another Hair Disaster
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Cardi B Named Playboy’s New Creative Director
- Issa Rae Stuns On The Debut Cover Of Edition By Modern Luxury’s Art Issue
- Sabrina Elba Dazzles In A Gorgeous Gucci Frock At M2M’s 20th Anniversary Gala
- Casey Goodson Jr.’s family sues Jason Meade, Franklin County
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com