One man is dead after an altercation with police and security officers at St. Ann’s Hospital in Westerville.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Westerville Police responded to a call of a man passed out in a vehicle. Medics and officers accompanied the man to St. Ann’s Hospital. Officers learned that domestic violence warrants were issued in his name, as well as a weapons under disability warrant in Franklin County. Details are unclear of how the man obtained a weapon, but a shootout ensued including police and hospital security.
The man passed away later due to his injuries, no officers were injured during the altercation. St. Ann’s Hospital remains open for those needing medical care.
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- Hurricanes ‘Disproportionately’ Harm Black Neighborhoods–It’s Because Of Environmental Racism
- Multiple shot outside north Columbus strip club after large fight
- Niecy Nash Leaves No Crumbs In A Stunning White Lapointe Contour Dress
- Lizzo Plays The Historic 200-Year-Old Presidential Crystal Flute On Stage
- Florida Official Resigns Amid KKK Photo After DeSantis Hand-Picked Him To Lead Black County
- TIME Spotlights SZA, Keke Palmer, And More With Their TIME100 NEXT – THE WORLD’S RISING STARS Profiles
- Trump Credited Bi-Racial Ex-Girlfriend Kara Young’s Intelligence To ‘White Side’ Of Family, New Book Says
- What Is ‘Swatting’? Fake 911 Calls Surge As HBCU Bomb Threats Go Unaccounted For
- Gabrielle Union Shines In All Black Ensemble In Latest IG Photos
Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com