According to NBC4i, The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a man in connection with Tuesday night’s protest at Columbus Police headquarters.
Hunter A. Mattin, 20, of Wauseon, Ohio, in Fulton County, has been arrested and charged with Aggravated Burglary, a first-degree felony.
According to the court complaint, Mattin allegedly “forced open the locked, first-floor west-facing entry doors” to the Columbus Division of Police headquarters at 120 Marconi Boulevard.
The complaint then alleges that Mattin “used a wood club to hit Sergeant J. Coleman in the chest and face, which resulted in a cut to Sgt. Coleman’s lip.” The complaint says Mattin purposefully committed “a criminal offense” by allegedly inflicting physical harm to Sgt. Coleman.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Storm Reid Explains How Having Stylists On-Set Who Don’t Understand Black Hair ‘Feels Dehumanizing’
- Zaya Wade Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna Bryant In Yellow Lakers Jersey Dress
- Self-Proclaimed ‘White Nationalists’ Go Door-To-Door Urging People To ‘End Systemic Racism’ And ‘Be Pro-White’
- LisaRaye Says She Went Through An Identity Crisis After Playing ‘Diamond’ In ‘The Player’s Club’
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- The Mysterious Death Of Lauren Smith-Fields: Here Is Everything We Know
- Mary J. Blige Reveals She Didn’t Feel Beautiful Until 2016
- ‘Asian Karen’ Caught On Camera Digging Through Black Customer’s Pockets In ‘Alleged’ Racial Profiling Incident
- What’s The Truth About Biden’s Commitment To HBCU Funding?
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
Man Arrested in Connection with Columbus Police Headquarters Breach was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com