According to NBC4i, Westerville Chief Charles Chandler identified its officers as Eric Everhart and David Lammert and said that both have been placed on administrative leave pending an internal investigation.
Chandler said Everhart and Lammert were the officers who had the first encounter with Jackson in a parking lot near the hospital.
The Westerville investigation will look into how and to what extent the officers followed proper policy and procedure from the time of the first contact to the transfer of custody
The Columbus Division of Police said officers Andrew Howe and Ryan Krichbaum, both 15-year veterans of the Columbus Division of Police, were their officers present.
Bodycam footage of the incident was released. ** WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT **
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Saweetie Looks Picture Perfect In Custom Polaroid Dress
- Alicia Keys Aims To Reawaken The Feminine Power In All Of Us Through Her 21 Day Meditation Experience
- Clock Is Ticking On Police Reform Agreement Ahead Of George Floyd Anniversary
- The Remains Of MOVE Police Bombing Victims Previously Thought To Be Destroyed Are Actually Intact, Philadelphia Says
- Nikole Hannah-Jones Gets Her Flowers At Urban One Honors
- Watch Toccara Host TSR’s New Plus-Size Model Competition ‘Thick House’
- Tanisha Thomas Dishes On Her Weight Loss Journey: ‘At My Heaviest, I Was 300 Pounds’
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season
- Historic $10 Million Settlement For Andre Hill’s Police Killing In Columbus Is Called ‘The Right Thing’
- Massage Therapist Targeted Ohio State Football Players in Scandalous Sex Scheme