The James Center for Cancer Health Disparities, OSU Wexner Central, and Ohio Health have all teamed up to bring a free health and wellness event to the community this Saturday, May 1st. The event is being held at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church located at 1775 West Broad Street and starts at 8:30 am and will wrap at 2 pm.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
They will be offering a variety of preventative cancer screenings, women’s health evaluations, COVID-19 vaccines, biometric screenings, and tobacco/substance abuse support. In addition to all of this attendees will have access to information about community gardening, financial literacy, life insurance, funeral planning and more. All of this is FREE and open to anybody over the age of 18 who would like to attend. Click here for info and register for your timeslot here.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- One Vote
- JT Responds To Fans After Her Wardrobe Malfunction At Billboard Music Awards
- Tika Sumpter Ties The Knot With Fiancé Nicholas James
- Gabby Sidibe Is Sharing All The Details Of Her Upcoming Wedding Dress: ‘I Definitely Don’t Need a White Dress’
- Elderly Black Women Among Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Girl, 8, critical after shooting at Weinland Park
- Buffalo Suspect Pushed 'White Replacement' Conspiracy Theory: Report
- ‘White Supremacist’ Safely Arrested After Buffalo Supermarket Massacre
- Chloe Bailey Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Latest IG Post
- Senate Nominee Cheri Beasley Beats Back Republican Attacks
- Lori Harvey Trends On Twitter After Dropping Her Intense Weight-Loss Routine