The James Center for Cancer Health Disparities, OSU Wexner Central, and Ohio Health have all teamed up to bring a free health and wellness event to the community this Saturday, May 1st. The event is being held at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church located at 1775 West Broad Street and starts at 8:30 am and will wrap at 2 pm.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
They will be offering a variety of preventative cancer screenings, women’s health evaluations, COVID-19 vaccines, biometric screenings, and tobacco/substance abuse support. In addition to all of this attendees will have access to information about community gardening, financial literacy, life insurance, funeral planning and more. All of this is FREE and open to anybody over the age of 18 who would like to attend. Click here for info and register for your timeslot here.
- Model Monday: Arielle Van-Mballa Used A Powerpoint To Propel Her Modeling Career
- Normani Gives Us Fashion Goals In Sheer Mugler Ensemble
- Less Than A Year After Losing US Senate Race, David Perdue Sets His Sights On Georgia Governor
- Chloe Bailey Is A ‘Girl On Fire’ In Red Hair And Sparkly Curve-Hugging Dress
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Northern California Man First In The Region To Be Sentenced Under 2009 Federal Hate Crime Law
- Idaho Republican ‘Community Leader’ Freaks Out Over Hershey’s Commercial Featuring Black Family
- City Girls Give Hilarious Speech While Accepting Their ‘Future Is Female’ Award: ‘Some Days We Want To Be Rappers. Next Day We Want To Be With Our Men’
- Cardi B Sets The Internet Ablaze In Nude Prada Mini Dress
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia