According to NBC4i, Chick-fil-A will now limit the number of dipping sauces each customer receives due to an industry-wide shortage.
The popular restaurant sent an email to customers explaining the new guidelines.
Customers will now get one sauce per entrée, two sauces per meal and three sauces per 30-count nuggets.
Chick-fil-A representatives said they apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate customers understanding the situation.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- No Expulsions After Racist ‘Slave Auction’ Staged By High School Football Players In Viral Video
- KeKe Wyatt’s Voluptuous Curves Sends The Internet Into A Frenzy
- Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict Divorcing After 14-Year Marriage
- Say It Ain’t So: Tia Mowry Files For Divorce From Cory Hardrict
- Charles Booker Calls Rand Paul A ‘Coward’ For Skipping Debate Amid ‘Dog Whistling’ Video
- Beyoncé Stars In Tiffany & Co.’s Night Club Inspired Campaign Film
- Kanye West, That’ll Be Enough
- Nostalgic Kiddie Perm Boxes Are Sending Black Twitter Users Down Memory Lane
- Christian Walker Turns On His Father Calling Herschel A Liar Who Is ‘Making A Mockery of Us’
- Fenty Beauty On The Hunt For The Next ‘Fenty Face’ To Model In Upcoming 2023 Campaign
Chick-fil-A Limiting How Many of Their Delicous Dipping Sauces Customers Get was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com