According to NBC4i, Chick-fil-A will now limit the number of dipping sauces each customer receives due to an industry-wide shortage.
The popular restaurant sent an email to customers explaining the new guidelines.
Customers will now get one sauce per entrée, two sauces per meal and three sauces per 30-count nuggets.
Chick-fil-A representatives said they apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate customers understanding the situation.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- One Vote
- Saweetie Talks ‘Balance, Breaks and Boundaries’ On ‘Recipe For Change’
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Welcome Their First Child!
- $2 million winning lottery ticket sold in Grove City
- Ohio lawmakers to debate bill to ban gender-affirming care for LGBTQ+ youth
- Congrats! Supa Cent Engaged To Boyfriend Rayzor
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fire
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- Kenya Moore Calls Marlo Hampton An Ex-Con, Marlo Claps Back ‘Round Of Applause To All The Ex-Cons Who’ve Turned Their Life Around’
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
Chick-fil-A Limiting How Many of Their Delicous Dipping Sauces Customers Get was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com