Governor Mike DeWine announced Wednesday that almost all of the state-wide health orders will be lifted in Ohio by June 2nd. In March DeWine announced that the restrictions will be lifted in most businesses across the state. With the exception of some involving nursing homes.
The reason for the three-week delay for the lifting of orders is to give Ohioans time to get vaccinated in order to drive numbers even lower.
In addition to the health orders being lifted soon, Governor DeWine announced a state-wide contest/drawing for 5 vaccinated teens (12-17 year old) to win a full-ride 4-year scholarship to a college in the state.
DeWine also announced a 5 million giveaway for vaccinated adults to enter sponsored by the Ohio Lottery.
More info is to come in the next few days on how to enter these contests.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- No Expulsions After Racist ‘Slave Auction’ Staged By High School Football Players In Viral Video
- KeKe Wyatt’s Voluptuous Curves Sends The Internet Into A Frenzy
- Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict Divorcing After 14-Year Marriage
- Say It Ain’t So: Tia Mowry Files For Divorce From Cory Hardrict
- Charles Booker Calls Rand Paul A ‘Coward’ For Skipping Debate Amid ‘Dog Whistling’ Video
- Beyoncé Stars In Tiffany & Co.’s Night Club Inspired Campaign Film
- Kanye West, That’ll Be Enough
- Nostalgic Kiddie Perm Boxes Are Sending Black Twitter Users Down Memory Lane
- Christian Walker Turns On His Father Calling Herschel A Liar Who Is ‘Making A Mockery of Us’
- Fenty Beauty On The Hunt For The Next ‘Fenty Face’ To Model In Upcoming 2023 Campaign
Governor DeWine Announces Most Health Orders Will Be Lifted in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com