According to NBC4i, A female massage therapist spent years reaching out to Ohio State football players, offering sessions that sometimes led to sexual encounters, according to an investigation released Thursday by the university.
Ohio State released the details of an independent investigation of the therapist, a 41-year-old from the Cleveland area. It determined that 34 football players from 2018 to ’21 knew of the therapist, that nine interacted with her (either directly or over social media), that 20 received massages and that five had sexual encounters with her.
The encounters took place off-campus at an apartment or hotel rooms. Players sometimes paid for the massages, although other times she offered them for free.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Secretary Deb Haaland Sees Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill As Pathway To Addressing Environmental Racism
- Rihanna Spotted Out In Oversized Red Parka For NYC Date Night With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Republican Legislator Who Once Challenged Legitimacy Of The 2020 Election Introduces Resolution Attacking AP Investigation On Racism In The Military
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade
- Former Cop Turned Arizona Legislator Wants People To Get Permission Before Filming Police
- Kandi Burruss Serves Drama In New Spinoff ‘Kandi & The Gang’
- Regina King Speaks On 26-Year-Old Son’s Death: ‘Our Family Is Devastated’
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
Massage Therapist Targeted Ohio State Football Players in Scandalous Sex Scheme was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com