According to NBC4i, For a second straight year, the fireworks of Red, White & BOOM! will not be going off before Independence Day.
But the show still could go on, just at a later date.
Red, White & BOOM! was canceled in 2020 because of the coronavirus pandemic, and on Thursday, its board of directors announced that it will not be staged this year on Friday, July 2, because it was unable to receive permitting from the city of Columbus. Officials had been hopeful of staging the show with COVID-19 cases on the decline in Ohio and the state’s pandemic health orders set to expire on June 2, a month before the what would have been the 2021 date for Red, White & BOOM!
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Top 16 Black Cartoons Of All-Time
- Everything We Know About The Irvo Otieno Case
- H&M X Mugler’s Collection Is Fire!
- Beyonce Teams Up With Balmain’s Oliver Rousteing For ‘Renaissance Couture’ Wearable Album Collection
- Florida NAACP Requests Travel Advisory To Warn Black Folks To Stay Out Of Florida Due To Anti-Woke Nonsense
- Jade Cargill Proves That Beauty And Strength Go Beyond The Wrestling Ring
- Beauty Influencer Eni Popoola Was Forced To Choose Between Her Job At A Law Firm Or Her Lucrative Career As A Content Creator
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Natural Beauty While Working On Her Fitness
- Beyoncé And Adidas Reportedly Agree To End Ivy Park Partnership
Red White and Boom Cancels July 2nd Festival was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
SEXUAL ABUSE: Corey Feldman Names Charlie Sheen and Others!
Kash Doll Celebrates Detroit Pistons-Themed Baby Shower In A Stunning Gold Gown
Dionne Warwick Reveals If She Believed in the Psychic Friends Network
Eva Marcille’s Daughter Marley Rae Is All Grown Up And She’s A Budding Model
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
‘Mulan’ Star Jet Li Remembers Working With Aaliyah: ‘She Was Charming And Beautiful’
Paul Mooney’s Sons Speak On Their Father’s Gay Rumors And Allegations He Molested Richard Pryor Jr.