A congratulations are in order for R&B sensation Fantasia and her husband Kendall Taylor, as the couple has officially given birth to a baby girl.
Tasia went public with the news yesterday (May 23) in a huge way — like, elephant huge! Yes, the winner of American Idol Season 3 made the announcement with a full safari theme, complete with a leopard print dress, gloves and matching knee-high boots. As far as the literal elephant in the room, the singer stated via IG (seen above) that she chose the animal because “it represents patience, strength, power and remembrance” as she put it, further adding, “Just a few of the qualities that her presence has brought into our lives and this world.”
The “her” in question that Fantasia is referring to obviously is officially named Keziah London Taylor, with the GRAMMY-winning singer continuing the Instagram love fest to her daughter by also writing in the caption, “We were patient waiting on you to enter this world and we will always remember the strength that it took for me and @salute1st [Kendall Taylor] to create something as powerful as your life itself. Happy Birthday to our little Angel 5-23-21 and may God keep and cover you for the rest of your days!”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The feeling of joy was matched by papa Kendall as well, who also wrote on his own IG, “Today I experienced something that rewrote my personal definition of a Black Woman. To observe my Queen @tasiasword bring my little Angel @keziahlondontaylor into this world elevated my understanding and sense of pride, respect and admiration for black women. “Yahweh, please empower me to lead and protect my wife and children with the highest level of wisdom, power and discipline that I have to capacity to receive!” Happy Birthday to my little Kezzy Bear!”
Oh, and in case you were wondering, young Keziah for sure has an Instagram account! Follow the little bundle of joy, who already has roughly 30,000 followers and counting since her b’day yesterday, over on her social handle @keziahlondontaylor.
Congratulations again, Fantasia and Kendall!
- Enter To Win A Trip To The National Museum of African American Music!
- One Vote
- Pregnancy Related Deaths Could Soar For Black Women Now That Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned
- Commentary: No, White Liberals, You Don’t Get To Call Clarence Thomas The N-Word. WTF?
- Why Every Black Man Needs A Hobby
- Memorable BET Award Moments We’re Still Talking About
- ‘Like Somebody Shot Me’: Rudy Giuliani Has Man Arrested For Slapping Him On The Back And Calling Him A ‘Scumbag’
- With Abortion Rights Under Attack, Time To Rewatch Netflix Docuseries ‘Amend: The Fight For America’
- Man dead and woman injured in northeast Columbus shooting
- Man slaps Rudy Giuliani at New York grocery store, police say
- Ohio Democrats speak at statehouse rally on Supreme Court abortion ruling
- 14-year-old boy arrested in fatal stabbing of teen in the Hilltop
Fantasia And Husband Kendall Taylor Welcome Their First Child Together was originally published on blackamericaweb.com