According to NBC4i, The Franklin County Board of Health voted Monday to do away with the county’s mask order.
The board of health said the change does not affect statewide health orders, which are also set to expire for vaccinated adults on June 2.
The Ohio health orders still require face coverings and other health orders for the state’s K-12 schools.
The board recommends that businesses, schools, and organizations ask employees, visitors, and customers to wear masks while inside their facilities.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Saweetie Is Our Fashion Goals During Her Parisian Vacay And We’re Loving It!
- Halle Berry Gives Us Summer Body Goals In Sexy Beach Bikini Video
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- Savage X Fenty Features All-Black Motorcycle Club Caramel Curve In Their Latest Campaign
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances
- Rapper DaBaby Gives Bare Minimum Apology For Homophobic Rant After Losing Da Big Bag
- Victim Or Vilification? ‘The Wire’ Actor Claims Sex Abuse On Journalist Ex-Girlfriend For Touching His Butt
- Wayne Brady Tells Racist Voicemail Heckler To “Kiss My A**”
- Remembering 20 Years Of The Princess Diaries: Pop Culture Moments That Stuck Forever
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo