According to NBC4i, Police have closed down East Town Street at Ridge and 4th streets due to a shooting that left a woman in critical condition.
Police got the call around 5:30 a.m.
The woman was transported to Grant Hospital. She told police that her boyfriend shot her before he fled the scene on the 100 block of E. Town.
Police are looking for the suspect.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Teyana Taylor Worked These Balenciaga Looks At The Brand’s Fashion Show And Afterparty
- ‘Bigly’ Mad: Donald Trump’s Civil Fraud Trial In 10 Fantastically Furious Photos
- Kelly Rowland Talks Parenting And Giving Herself Grace In ‘Kindred by PARENTS’’ Black Joy Issue
- The ‘A Day Of Rest: Self Love Edition’ Event Saved My Soul
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Predicts Barbara Lee Will Succeed Laphonza Butler And Win 2024 Senate Election
- Florida Sheriff Defends Cops Who Brutalized Unarmed Black Man After Seatbelt Stop
- Angela Bassett Makes Her Runway Debut With Mugler – And We Love Every Minute
- Kelly Rowland Reinvents Her ’90s Pixie Cut With This Custom Couture Look
- Ron DeSantis Ally Hosts Online Debate That Considered Supporting White Nationalists In Power
- The Skylar Diggins-Smith X Puma Collection Is A Slam Dunk
Columbus Woman in Critical Condition After Allegedly Being Shot by Boyfriend was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
J. Rawl – The Legacy [ALBUM REVIEW]
Miracle Watts And Tyler Lepley Are One Good Looking Couple
Popular Ohio DJ Put ‘On Blast’ By Tranny For Being On The DL!
Not Welcome: Florida Racists Steal Black Surfer’s Board And Nail It To A Tree ‘Like A Lynching’
Sanaa Lathan Stuns In The Sun, Drops Sexy Bathing Suit Pic
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Teyana Taylor Is Maxim Magazine’s First Black ‘Sexiest Woman Alive’
Ja Morant Appears To Flash Gun On Instagram Live, Twitter Dunks On The All-Star