According to NBC4i, The Ohio State University has issued a neighborhood safety notice following the robbery at gunpoint of a student and two other people.
Columbus Police responded to the robbery call around 1 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of North High St. and East Maynard Ave. The three victims reported they were in the nearby alley when a suspect approached them, showed a handgun, and demanded their property.
Suspect details are limited and police are asking anyone with information to call 614-645-4545.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Online Donations Sought To Help Shaun King Move From Controversial Home: ‘Here’s How To Give’
- Dr. Dre’s Estranged Daughter Says She’s Homeless Despite Dad’s $800 Million Fortune
- Storm Reid’s 16 Foot Braid Stole The Show At The Suicide Squad Premiere
- Melyssa Ford Said Jadakiss Was ‘So Respectful’ While Filming The ‘Knock Yourself Out’ Video
- Prayers: Comedian Tony Baker’s 21-Year-Old Son Passes Away
- Yung Miami Gets Cheeky In A Sheer K Cavallrii Dress
- Fired! Atlanta Cop Caught On Video Kicking Handcuffed Woman In The Face Loses His Job
- Martha’s Vineyard NAACP Investigating White Boys Putting Tent Straps ‘Around The Neck Of’ Black Boy
- Fenty Beauty Made Rihanna A Billionaire
- Megan Thee Stallion’s Natural Hair Takes This Sexy #MyCalvins Ad to The Next Level
Ohio State University Issues Safety Notice After Robberies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com