According to NBC4i, With Ohio’s COVID-19 health order now lifted, including the state mask mandate, there is still a mask mandate in Columbus.
In the case of Columbus’ mask ordinance, the City Attorney’s office said it is still in effect until city council repeals it.
As for enforcement of Columbus’ mask order, a spokesperson for Columbus Public Health said, “We continue to inspect our licensees as we have always done with less attention to COVID health orders now.”
Columbus City Council is set to discuss the city’s mask ordinance at Monday’s meeting, a spokesperson said.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Gabrielle Union-Wade Celebrates Hubby Dwyane Wade In Sweet Father’s Day Message: ‘I Thank God Everyday’
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Hits The #TrickyChallenge In A $900 All-Red Power Suit And We’re Swooning!
- Stylish Track Superstar Sha’Carri Richardson Wants The World To Know She’s ‘That Girl’
- For The Culture: Black Women Show Off Their Beauty, Style And Creativity For Juneteenth
- Victoria’s Secret Retires VS Angels To ‘Give Women What They Want’
- This Simple Rainbow Inspired Makeup Tutorial Is Perfect For Celebrating Pride Month
- Chloe Bailey Puts A Sexy Spin On Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” During ABC’s Juneteenth Celebration
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Columbus
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
OHIO: State Mask Mandate Lifted But Not in Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com