What a 44th birthday for Kanye West. The Gap officially changed their logo on their Instagram page and quietly dropped the first piece from Ye’s upcoming collection in celebration of his birthday. It’s been nearly a year since the collaboration was announced and finally, fans can get their hands on a piece. Fans on social media penned the day the ‘West Day Ever.’
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The jacket is a bright baby blue bubble coat made from recycled nylon. The jacket is currently only available in the US and retails for $200 and is preordered to ship on October 14th.
The Gap hasn’t dropped a hint about the rest of the collection, but we suspect it will include a variety of unisex items, shoes, hats, and outerwear. We’ve based this on the experience when you visit the Yeezy page on The Gap’s website you have to enter sizing information on a variety of items and your email before you can even get to the page retail page with the bubble coat.
No word on when the rest of the collection will drop.
- Gospel Singer Kelly Price Has Allegedly Been Missing For Over A Month
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Anti-Vaxxers Who Threaten To Quit Their Jobs Over Vaccine Mandates Rarely Do, Data Shows
- Megan Thee Stallion Teams Up With Nike As The ‘Hot Girl Coach’
- Jordyn Woods Debuts A Platinum Blonde Do In A Sexy Pink Mini Dress
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- State Rep. Under Fire For Saying Rhode Island’s Homeless Should Come Before Afghan Refugee ‘Strangers’
- ‘Battling COVID-Like’ Symptoms, Wayne Dupree Is Latest Anti-Vax Right-Wing Talk Show Host To Get Sick
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
The Gap Drops Kanye West First Piece from Upcoming Collection was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com