Just days ago Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther made history by appointing Elaine Bryant as Chief of the Columbus Police Department. Bryant comes to Columbus with a 21-year career and will be the first black woman to hold this position in the capital city.
Chief Bryant will sit down with Urban One’s Stowe to chat about her plans for the city and more. Watch this exclusive interview live Monday, June 14th at 11am to ask Chief Bryant questions and more below.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Model Monday: Arielle Van-Mballa Used A Powerpoint To Propel Her Modeling Career
- Normani Gives Us Fashion Goals In Sheer Mugler Ensemble
- Less Than A Year After Losing US Senate Race, David Perdue Sets His Sights On Georgia Governor
- Chloe Bailey Is A ‘Girl On Fire’ In Red Hair And Sparkly Curve-Hugging Dress
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Northern California Man First In The Region To Be Sentenced Under 2009 Federal Hate Crime Law
- Idaho Republican ‘Community Leader’ Freaks Out Over Hershey’s Commercial Featuring Black Family
- City Girls Give Hilarious Speech While Accepting Their ‘Future Is Female’ Award: ‘Some Days We Want To Be Rappers. Next Day We Want To Be With Our Men’
- Cardi B Sets The Internet Ablaze In Nude Prada Mini Dress
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia
[WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com