The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Thursday, July 1, the state reported a total of 1,111,903 (+579) cases since the pandemic began, leading to 60,662 (+48) hospitalizations and 8,318 (+2) ICU admission. A total of 5,578,940 people — or 47.73% of the state’s population — has at least started the vaccination process, an increase of 9,208 from the previous day.
This is the highest amount of reported cases since 621 were reported on June 4.
ODH reported 28 deaths Tuesday, bringing the total to 20,309. The state is updating the total number of deaths only after death certificates have been processed, usually twice a week.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Family Of Christian Obumseli Wants Courtney Clenney To Serve Life In Prison For His Murder
- Megan Thee Stallion Is All Curves In A Custom House Of JMC Bodysuit
- Megan The Stallion Dropped A $250K Bag For Future’s “Pressurelicious” Verse
- Interactive Selfie Museum The Black Hair Experience Is Now In Brooklyn
- Fans Can’t Get Enough Of Keke Palmer And Angela Bassett’s Adorable Reunion
- Tried It: Juvia’s Place’s Nubian Earth Collection Gave Me The Perfect Golden Glow
- Coco Jones Dazzles In A Marcell Von Berlin Ensemble At Variety’s Power Of Young Hollywood Event
- Wack 100 Calls Out Blacc Sam After Removal Of Nipsey Hussle Verse On Drillmatic
- How Sherri Shepherd Partnered With Hertz, Snagged A TV Show & Practices Self-Care
- Why the BMV may owe you money