According to NBC4i, In many ways, the 104th Franklin County Fair will look much like it did prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. But as the fairgrounds welcome back full-capacity crowds, vendors and entertainment, the 2021 fair also ushers in a new era of amusement ride safety.
“That’s the biggest change this year is just that emphasis on fatigue and corrosion and making sure the rides are as safe as they possibly can be,” said David Miran, the Chief of the Ohio Department of Agriculture’s Division of Amusement Ride Safety.
“The amusement rides here in the state of Ohio are very safe,” Miran said. “We have one of the most robust inspection protocols in the country.
The Franklin County Fair is open at 9 a.m Monday – Sunday. It closes at 7 p.m. Sunday evening.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Online Donations Sought To Help Shaun King Move From Controversial Home: ‘Here’s How To Give’
- Dr. Dre’s Estranged Daughter Says She’s Homeless Despite Dad’s $800 Million Fortune
- Storm Reid’s 16 Foot Braid Stole The Show At The Suicide Squad Premiere
- Melyssa Ford Said Jadakiss Was ‘So Respectful’ While Filming The ‘Knock Yourself Out’ Video
- Prayers: Comedian Tony Baker’s 21-Year-Old Son Passes Away
- Yung Miami Gets Cheeky In A Sheer K Cavallrii Dress
- Fired! Atlanta Cop Caught On Video Kicking Handcuffed Woman In The Face Loses His Job
- Martha’s Vineyard NAACP Investigating White Boys Putting Tent Straps ‘Around The Neck Of’ Black Boy
- Fenty Beauty Made Rihanna A Billionaire
- Megan Thee Stallion’s Natural Hair Takes This Sexy #MyCalvins Ad to The Next Level
The Franklin County Fair Returns With Improvements was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com