28-year-old William S. Roberts is facing charges after a domestic dispute that resulted in the deadly shooting of his one-year-old child and injuring the child’s mother.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Reports from the police say that the incident happened at Lazelle Road and Worthington Galena Road at approximately 9:26 p.m. on Monday night. The shooting happened inside the home and Roberts then put the child and mother into a car and crashed soon after. Robert’s then reportedly carjacked another vehicle and crashed that car as well.
The one-year-old was taken to St. Ann’s Hospital for treatment before passing. The mother was treated at Riverside Methodist Hospital and is said to be in stable condition.
Columbus Police are continuing to investigate and are asking anyone with information to call the CPD Homicide Unit at 614-645-4730 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers 614-461-8477.
- Columbus Man Arrested and Charged with Murdering His Father
- BoohooMAN Drops DaBaby After His Hateful And Ignorant Comments Go Viral
- Karen Derricos Constantly Praises Her Body With Powerful Affirmations
- Police Accountability: More Cops Are Being Punished For Not Stopping Brutal Officers Using Excessive Force
- Stacey Morris and Nena Ross Discuss Styling Hair On The Set Of ‘Blackish’ And How The Pandemic Influenced Their Work
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Walmart Announces They Will Pay Employees College Tuition and Books
- Simone Biles Prioritizes Her Mental Health By Withdrawing From Team USA’s Final Competition In The Tokyo Olympics
- Disney Store in Polaris Store Set to Close
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
Columbus: 1 Year Old Dead After Domestic Shooting, Father Facing Charges was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com