According to NBC4i, Gov. Andrew Cuomo resigned over a barrage of sexual harassment allegations Tuesday in a fall from grace a year after he was widely hailed nationally for his detailed daily briefings and leadership during the darkest days of COVID-19.
The three-term governor’s decision was announced as momentum built in the Legislature to remove him by impeachment. It came after New York’s attorney general released the results of an investigation that found Cuomo sexually harassed at least 11 women.
Investigators said he subjected women to unwanted kisses; groped their breasts or buttocks or otherwise touched them inappropriately; made insinuating remarks about their looks and their sex lives; and created a work environment “rife with fear and intimidation.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Megyn Kelly Has Sent The Internet Into A Frenzy With These Offensive Twitter Moments
- Rep. Karen Bass Could Be Gearing Up For A Mayoral Run
- Saweetie Debuts New Ginger Hair Just In Time For Fall
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform
- Rihanna And Erykah Badu Link Up At The Savage X Fenty Fashion Show And Set Twitter Ablaze
- What Happened To Kelly Price? From COVID-19 To Going Missing To Suspicions Of Domestic Violence, We Sort Out All The Reports
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- Chloe Bailey Understood The Assignment… Again!
- Nicki Minaj Steps Out In Purple Ombré Knee Length Wig
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo resigns amid a barrage of sexual harassment allegations was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com