The Franklin County Board of Elections has announced that several polling locations have been moved ahead of the March 17th primary election.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The change came after talks between the Ohio Secretary of State and several nursing homes and assisted care living facilities were advised by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to help restrict large groups from areas due to the Coronavirus COVID-19. Director Ed Leonard was quoted saying, “We knew the decision to relocate voting locations was a necessary decision for the wellbeing of the residents of these facilities and taking a proactive approach allows for a more orderly relocation process,”.
The following are the precincts that are relocating for voting on March 17th.
Another option for voting is early voting in person at the Board of Elections until March 16th located at 1700 Morse Road. You can ask for an absentee ballot by going to the Board of Elections website or by phone at 614-525-3470
Click here to visit the Franklin County Board of Elections site for up to date information on voting and polling changes.
- Ciara Sends Her Hubby Russell Wilson A Sweet Message In Honor Of His Birthday
- Fantasia Takes To Instagram To Share That She’s Joined Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. As An Honorary Member
- Shaunie And Keion Henderson Share Their Journey To The Altar With New VH1 Special
- DOJ Reaches Agreement On Interim Solution To Jackson, Mississippi’s Water Crisis
- 5 Officers Charged With Reckless Endangerment After Randy Cox Is Paralyzed During Police Fan Transport
- Gabrielle Union Sizzles In Fendi Couture At The Gotham Awards
- Brett Favre Wants To Be Removed From Mississippi Lawsuit Seeking To Recover Misappropriated Welfare Funds
- I Pieced Three Wedding Dresses Together From Pantora Bridal To Create My Dream Dress
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says
- Hip-Hop History Month: Respect The Beatboxer
Some Franklin County Voting Locations Have Been Moved for the Primary Elections was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com