According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health Director says there are now over 3,000 patients in the hospital with COVID-19 throughout the state, with 800 of those patients in intensive care.
Dr. Gastaldo addressed the question of breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among the fully vaccinated. He said the majority of breakthrough cases are in people above the age of 80, those with compromised immune systems, and transplant patients.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- ‘Boobac Shakur,’ Who Was Known For Exposing Alleged Child Predators Online, Killed After Confronting Teen
- Teyana Taylor Worked These Balenciaga Looks At The Brand’s Fashion Show And Afterparty
- ‘Bigly’ Mad: Donald Trump’s Civil Fraud Trial In 10 Fantastically Furious Photos
- Kelly Rowland Talks Parenting And Giving Herself Grace In ‘Kindred by PARENTS’’ Black Joy Issue
- The ‘A Day Of Rest: Self Love Edition’ Event Saved My Soul
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Predicts Barbara Lee Will Succeed Laphonza Butler And Win 2024 Senate Election
- Florida Sheriff Defends Cops Who Brutalized Unarmed Black Man After Seatbelt Stop
- Angela Bassett Makes Her Runway Debut With Mugler – And We Love Every Minute
- Kelly Rowland Reinvents Her ’90s Pixie Cut With This Custom Couture Look
- Ron DeSantis Ally Hosts Online Debate That Considered Supporting White Nationalists In Power
More than 3,000 hospitalized with COVID-19 in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
J. Rawl – The Legacy [ALBUM REVIEW]
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Miracle Watts And Tyler Lepley Are One Good Looking Couple
Popular Ohio DJ Put ‘On Blast’ By Tranny For Being On The DL!
Teyana Taylor Is Maxim Magazine’s First Black ‘Sexiest Woman Alive’
Not Welcome: Florida Racists Steal Black Surfer’s Board And Nail It To A Tree ‘Like A Lynching’
Chick-fil-A Limiting How Many of Their Delicous Dipping Sauces Customers Get
All The Fab Looks From Mary J Blige’s Star-Studded Birthday Celebration