According to NBC4i, Police are on the scene at a shooting on High Street, in front of Drinko Hall, according to an alert sent out by Ohio State University.
One person has been taken to OSU East in stable condition, according to Columbus Division of Police dispatchers.
The shooting happened at about 5:17 p.m. and the suspects ran east on 11th Avenue.
The two suspects are both men, wearing dark clothing.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Janelle Monae Celebrates Her Birthday In A $358 Red Hot Cult Gaia Swimsuit
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Black Lives Matter Denies Affiliation With Rhode Island BLM ‘Imposter’ Mark Fisher Who Endorsed Trump
- Funds Pledged To Mobilize Black Male Voters As Polls Claim More African Americans Supporting Trump
- Fantasia Opens Up About Going Broke And Healing Through ‘The Color Purple’
- ‘Rosa Parks Day’: CBC Urges Congress To Adopt Federal Holiday In Honor Of Civil Rights Icon
- Ex-Louisiana Cop Gets Light Sentence For Tasing, Beating And Pistol-Whipping ‘Nonviolent’ Black Man
- Chloe Bailey Oozes Sexy In A Red Hot ‘Santa Baby’ Outfit
- After Secretly Burying Dexter Wade, Jackson, Mississippi, Finally Adds Next Of Kin Notification Policy
- Texas Man Angry At ‘BLM Antifa’ Sentenced For Threatening Georgia Officials Online Over 2020 Election
Police Respond to Shooting on OSU Campus on High Street was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Venus Williams Launched A New Jewelry Line And It’s Giving Black Girl Luxury
Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
Marsai Martin Posed For The Girls In Von Dutch For A Recent Photoshoot
Taraji P. Henson Just Made Us Re-Evaluate Our Entire Holiday Party Wardrobe With One Pink Velvet LaPointe Gown
Lori Harvey Shines In A Lime Green Gown At The Amfar Gala
‘Cancel Columbus Day’ Has Twitter Mocking The Colonizer As Statues Come Tumbling Down
Four Things You Need To Know About This Year’s Met Gala