The Ohio State Buckeyes home season opener against Oregon had 108K fans in attendance including Antwan Andre Patton AKA Big Boi half of the legendary rap duo Outkast.
Big Boi sat amongst the thousands of fans cheering on his son Cross Patton who plays for the Ducks. Patton plays running back and is a redshirt freshman weighing 155lbs at 5’6″. Big Boi took to his Instagram page to troll the Buckeyes and show his support for his son saying, “Ducks got em quiet as hell”.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Buckeyes fell short to the Ducks 35-28 prompting Big Boi to troll Ohio State even more saying, “ We Took what we wanted and left them Quiet as hell “ Ducks Win !!! @oregonfootball #ScoDucks”
Going into the game Ohio State was ranked #3 and Oregon was ranked #12.
- R. Kelly Guilty Verdict: The Critical Role Kim Foxx Played In Securing Justice For Black Women And Girls
- ‘Say Her Name’: Janelle Monáe’s New Song Draws Attention To Black Girls And Women Killed By Police
- CEO of PrimaryOne Health Charleta Tavares on Healthcare Justice Awards and new scholarship
- MODEL MONDAY: Glenda Robinson Got A Second Chance At The Runway
- Latto Gives Pretty Girl Vibes In PrettyLittleThing’s Fall Collection
- Former NFL Star Dez Bryant Calls Out Kaepernick For Not Having A Call To Action In His Protest
- Fashion Designer Jeremy Scott Collaborates with Adidas Original For Dip Collection
- Massachusetts State Troopers Are Latest Anti-Vax Public Servants To Quit Over Vaccine Mandates
- How to get free Starbucks this week
- Doja Cat Collaborates With BH Cosmetics For Her Very Own Makeup Collection
Rapper Big Boi Attends Ohio State Oregon Game, Trolls the Buckeyes was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com