According to NBC4i, For the second day in a row, a threat was received at Canal Winchester High School.
According to a message sent to parents, on Tuesday a threat of a possible shooting was reported at Canal Winchester High School.
Deputies with the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office investigated and linked the threat to the same person as Monday’s threat. Both threats have been deemed non-credible.
Extra security has been added to the school and classes will be held as scheduled.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Saweetie Debuts New Ginger Hair Just In Time For Fall
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform
- Rihanna And Erykah Badu Link Up At The Savage X Fenty Fashion Show And Set Twitter Ablaze
- What Happened To Kelly Price? From COVID-19 To Going Missing To Suspicions Of Domestic Violence, We Sort Out All The Reports
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- Chloe Bailey Understood The Assignment… Again!
- Nicki Minaj Steps Out In Purple Ombré Knee Length Wig
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Happy Birthday Jayda Cheaves! 5 Time She Slayed On The ‘Gram
Classes Go on at Canal Winchester HS Despite Threats was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com