According to NBC4i, The FBI and the Columbus Division of Police will be working together to investigate the shooting death of a teen killed at Bicentennial Park in May.
During a news conference, Wednesday, the FBI announced they are offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and prosecution in this case.
Those with information can contact the FBI at 800-CALL-FBI or at fbi.gov/columbus.
Police continue to investigate and ask anyone with information to call the CPD Homicide Unit at 614-645-4730 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-8477.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Moving Beyond the Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Remy Ma Has Instagram In A Frenzy Over Her Curve-Hugging, Little Black Dress
- These Fluffy Balenciaga Sunglasses Are Set To Be The Next Fashion ‘Must-Haves’
- Summer Walker Responds To Criticism Over Her New Single: ‘Leave Me Alone’
- Interview: Documentary ‘Downing Of A Flag’ Explores History Of A Controversial Symbol
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report
- Jordyn Woods Serves Face And Body In Burgundy Cut-Out Dress
FBI offering $25,000 reward in shooting death of teen at Bicentennial Park was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com