According to NBC4i, a study by USDish, five series stood out as the most-searched TV shows across the U.S. during the Halloween season. “Friends,” “Stranger Things,” “The Simpsons,” “The Big Bang Theory” and “Criminal Minds” all dominated during the scariest time of the year.
The satellite TV provider explained how it came up with the list writing, “we looked at Google Trends data from October 1–October 30, 2020, to find which show had the greatest search volume in each state.”
“Friends” took the top spot as most searched in 14 states. Netflix’s “Stranger Things” ranked second in popularity with 13 states, including Ohio. Long-standing animated hit “The Simpsons” came in third holding 10 states. Sitcom “The Big Bang Theory” placed fourth with eight states and “Criminal Minds” finished out the top five with a total of six states seeking out the procedural crime drama.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- One Vote
- Saweetie Talks ‘Balance, Breaks and Boundaries’ On ‘Recipe For Change’
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Welcome Their First Child!
- $2 million winning lottery ticket sold in Grove City
- Ohio lawmakers to debate bill to ban gender-affirming care for LGBTQ+ youth
- Congrats! Supa Cent Engaged To Boyfriend Rayzor
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fire
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- Kenya Moore Calls Marlo Hampton An Ex-Con, Marlo Claps Back ‘Round Of Applause To All The Ex-Cons Who’ve Turned Their Life Around’
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
Study Reveals Ohio’s Most-Watched Show During Halloween was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com