According to WBNS, an employee at the Kroger store located at 745 Morse Road has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Kroger issued the following statement:
We’ve been informed by an associate at our Morse Road store that they were tested positive for COVID-19. We are supporting them and wish them all the best in their recovery. Upon learning of this case, we followed all sanitation and cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, communicated with and supported our store team. We will continue to follow guidance from local, state and federal agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations.
Kroger stated that the store has been cleaned and sanitized to fit CDC standards. Kroger has also been pouring into the Columbus community by helping families in need by opening the doors to their food back. For more information, click here.
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict And Her Fashionable Family Slay On Instagram
- Right-Wing Parents Sue School District Near Boston For Allegedly Violating White Students’ Civil Rights
- Right-Wing School Board Candidate Who Mocked ‘The Threat Of White Supremacy’ Shamed Into Deleting Twitter Account
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- Louisiana Cop Rips Out Black Woman’s Braids In Brutal Attack Caught On Video Recorded Minutes After 3 Boys Jumped Her
- Charlize Theron Has A ‘Village Of Strong Black Women’ Who Help Her Raise Her Black Daughters
- After ‘Lynching’ Threat, Black Democratic Leader In Iowa Beefs Up His Security
- Kanye West Meets With Michael Cohen In NYC While Donning Weirdo White Man Mask
- YouTube Kicks Off New Advertising Inclusion Initiative With A Show At The Apollo Featuring Jazmine Sullivan And Mary J. Blige
- Dr. Dre Served With Divorce Papers At Cemetery During Grandmother’s Burial
Employee at Morse Road Kroger Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com