According to NBC4i, a 17-year-old is dead after being shot in the 7000 block of Norworth Road Wednesday evening.
When police arrived, they found Jakwan Radford, 17, suffering from gunshot wounds. Radford died at 5:55 p.m. at Mount Carmel East Hospital.
According to detectives, Radford told them he was shot from a vehicle. The shooting happened at 5:03 p.m. and police are searching for a suspect in a black Chevy Malibu.
Columbus Division of Police confirmed this person’s death is the city of Columbus’ 178 homicide this year, which is the most in the city’s history.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’
- Chile, Tessica Brown A.K.A Gorilla Glue Girl Has Another Hair Disaster
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Cardi B Named Playboy’s New Creative Director
- Issa Rae Stuns On The Debut Cover Of Edition By Modern Luxury’s Art Issue
- Sabrina Elba Dazzles In A Gorgeous Gucci Frock At M2M’s 20th Anniversary Gala
- Casey Goodson Jr.’s family sues Jason Meade, Franklin County
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
17-year-old killed in shooting, city’s 178 homicide was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com