According to NBC4i, several brands of powdered drinks have been voluntarily recalled by Kraft Heinz in the United States due to the potential presence of metal and glass, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Select code dates of Country Time Lemonade, Tang, Arizona Tea powdered beverages and limited Kool- Aid powdered beverages that have a used by date between May 10, 2023, and Nov. 1, 2023, are being voluntarily recalled.
The FDA said the issue was first discovered during an internal review at the manufacturing facility. Anyone who purchased the following items should either discard them or return them to the store where it was purchased
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’
- Chile, Tessica Brown A.K.A Gorilla Glue Girl Has Another Hair Disaster
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Cardi B Named Playboy’s New Creative Director
- Issa Rae Stuns On The Debut Cover Of Edition By Modern Luxury’s Art Issue
- Sabrina Elba Dazzles In A Gorgeous Gucci Frock At M2M’s 20th Anniversary Gala
- Casey Goodson Jr.’s family sues Jason Meade, Franklin County
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
Country Time, Kool-Aid, other drink mixes recalled for possible contamination was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com