According to NBC4i, Columbus police are investigating after a man told them he was shot in the leg while trying to buy marijuana Sunday afternoon.
Police said officers responded to St. Ann’s Hospital at approximately 5:58 p.m. for a call of a walk-in shooting victim.
When officers arrived, they met the 19-year-old victim who told police he went to buy some marijuana and was shot.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact Columbus police at 614-645-4141
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Megan Thee Stallion Stars In New Mental Health Video
- GloRilla Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Reveals She’s Ready For A Perm
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- See the Blue And White Sergio Hudson Suit Keke Palmer Wore To The ‘TODAY’ Show
- Who is Siya? About The ‘Baddies East’ Newbie
- Beyoncé And Megan Thee Stallion Ate During The Houston Leg Of The RWT
- TRIED IT: Flip-Over Fulani Braids Are My Latest Obsession
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Usher Announces He Will Headline the 2024 Super Bowl Halftime Show
Man tells Columbus police he was shot trying to buy marijuana was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
J. Rawl – The Legacy [ALBUM REVIEW]
TREND REPORT: What’s Hot In Swimwear Based Off The Runway At Miami Swim Week
Ja Morant Appears To Flash Gun On Instagram Live, Twitter Dunks On The All-Star
Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter
Miracle Watts And Tyler Lepley Are One Good Looking Couple
‘Sistas’ Stars KJ Smith And Skyh Alvester Black Engaged Over Christmas!
Popular Ohio DJ Put ‘On Blast’ By Tranny For Being On The DL!