According to NBC4i, one of the men accused of firing a gun inside the Polaris Fashion Place last March pled guilty Tuesday to charges stemming from the incident.
Anthony D. Truss Jr. pled guilty to felonious assault with a three-year gun specification and inducing panic, a first-degree misdemeanor, according to Delaware County Court filings.
Truss and LeVon Sommerville exchanged gunfire inside the shopping center on March 3, 2021, according to court documents.
The state will conduct a pre-sentencing investigation.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Lauren London Speaks At Ceremony For Nipsey Hussle’s Hollywood Star
- Family Of Christian Obumseli Wants Courtney Clenney To Serve Life In Prison For His Murder
- Megan Thee Stallion Is All Curves In A Custom House Of JMC Bodysuit
- Megan The Stallion Dropped A $250K Bag For Future’s “Pressurelicious” Verse
- Interactive Selfie Museum The Black Hair Experience Is Now In Brooklyn
- Fans Can’t Get Enough Of Keke Palmer And Angela Bassett’s Adorable Reunion
- Tried It: Juvia’s Place’s Nubian Earth Collection Gave Me The Perfect Golden Glow
- Coco Jones Dazzles In A Marcell Von Berlin Ensemble At Variety’s Power Of Young Hollywood Event
- Wack 100 Calls Out Blacc Sam After Removal Of Nipsey Hussle Verse On Drillmatic
- How Sherri Shepherd Partnered With Hertz, Snagged A TV Show & Practices Self-Care
Polaris Fashion Place shooting suspect pleads guilty was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com