According to NBC4i, one of the men accused of firing a gun inside the Polaris Fashion Place last March pled guilty Tuesday to charges stemming from the incident.
Anthony D. Truss Jr. pled guilty to felonious assault with a three-year gun specification and inducing panic, a first-degree misdemeanor, according to Delaware County Court filings.
Truss and LeVon Sommerville exchanged gunfire inside the shopping center on March 3, 2021, according to court documents.
The state will conduct a pre-sentencing investigation.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Secretary Deb Haaland Sees Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill As Pathway To Addressing Environmental Racism
- Rihanna Spotted Out In Oversized Red Parka For NYC Date Night With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Republican Legislator Who Once Challenged Legitimacy Of The 2020 Election Introduces Resolution Attacking AP Investigation On Racism In The Military
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade
- Former Cop Turned Arizona Legislator Wants People To Get Permission Before Filming Police
- Kandi Burruss Serves Drama In New Spinoff ‘Kandi & The Gang’
- Regina King Speaks On 26-Year-Old Son’s Death: ‘Our Family Is Devastated’
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
Polaris Fashion Place shooting suspect pleads guilty was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com