According to NBC4i, local school districts continue to face transportation challenges, and many are halfway into the school year.
Two central Ohio districts had to make adjustments Tuesday.
For Westerville City School District, it’s something they’ve done regularly over the last couple weeks as part of a two-prong strategy to keep kids in school as much as possible.
Pickerington Local School District is also facing a shortage. It has 65 routes with seven unfilled.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Secretary Deb Haaland Sees Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill As Pathway To Addressing Environmental Racism
- Rihanna Spotted Out In Oversized Red Parka For NYC Date Night With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Republican Legislator Who Once Challenged Legitimacy Of The 2020 Election Introduces Resolution Attacking AP Investigation On Racism In The Military
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade
- Former Cop Turned Arizona Legislator Wants People To Get Permission Before Filming Police
- Kandi Burruss Serves Drama In New Spinoff ‘Kandi & The Gang’
- Regina King Speaks On 26-Year-Old Son’s Death: ‘Our Family Is Devastated’
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
School bus driver shortages hitting central Ohio districts was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com