According to NBC4i, The Ohio State Buckeyes men’s basketball team has moved up six spots to number 15 in the latest AP Top 25 Poll on Monday.
This is the highest Ohio State has been ranked in the 2021-22 season as they improved its record to 8-2 this past week with victories over Towson and Big Ten rivals Wisconsin.
The team was led by junior forward E.J. Liddell who averaged 21.5 points, 8.0 rebounds, and shot nearly 64% from the floor in the two wins. His performances earned him Co-Big Ten Player of the Week honors.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- One Vote
- JT Responds To Fans After Her Wardrobe Malfunction At Billboard Music Awards
- Tika Sumpter Ties The Knot With Fiancé Nicholas James
- Gabby Sidibe Is Sharing All The Details Of Her Upcoming Wedding Dress: ‘I Definitely Don’t Need a White Dress’
- Elderly Black Women Among Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Girl, 8, critical after shooting at Weinland Park
- Buffalo Suspect Pushed 'White Replacement' Conspiracy Theory: Report
- ‘White Supremacist’ Safely Arrested After Buffalo Supermarket Massacre
- Chloe Bailey Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Latest IG Post
- Senate Nominee Cheri Beasley Beats Back Republican Attacks
- Lori Harvey Trends On Twitter After Dropping Her Intense Weight-Loss Routine