Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has ordered all of the state’s grade schools K-12 to remain closed until May 1 due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. Schools were originally only closed through April 3rd for a three week period.
As of March 30th’s press conference, there were 1,933 people in Ohio with confirmed cases of COVID-19. A total of 39 deaths and 475 people currently hospitalized. Governor DeWine said that he will asses the situation as to when or if students will return to their schools close to May 1st.
Ohioans are also on a stay home order that is due to expire on April 6th unless extended by Governor DeWine.
Best Hand Sanitizers To Help Fight Off The Coronavirus
1. Purell1 of 4
2. Germ-x2 of 4
3. Hempz3 of 4
4. Babyganics4 of 4
- Gabrielle Union-Wade Celebrates Hubby Dwyane Wade In Sweet Father’s Day Message: ‘I Thank God Everyday’
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Hits The #TrickyChallenge In A $900 All-Red Power Suit And We’re Swooning!
- Stylish Track Superstar Sha’Carri Richardson Wants The World To Know She’s ‘That Girl’
- For The Culture: Black Women Show Off Their Beauty, Style And Creativity For Juneteenth
- Victoria’s Secret Retires VS Angels To ‘Give Women What They Want’
- This Simple Rainbow Inspired Makeup Tutorial Is Perfect For Celebrating Pride Month
- Chloe Bailey Puts A Sexy Spin On Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” During ABC’s Juneteenth Celebration
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Columbus
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
Governor Mike DeWine is Keeping Ohio Schools Closed Thru May 1st was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com