According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Friday, Dec. 24, a total of 1,910,991 (+14,414) coronavirus cases have been reported in Ohio, leading to 94,353 (+214) hospitalizations and 11,557 (+17) admissions into the ICU.
ODH reported 443 deaths on Friday bringing the total to 28,720.
Gov. Mike DeWine ordered the Ohio National Guard on Friday to help hospitals with their pandemic-related staffing shortages.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- One Vote
- JT Responds To Fans After Her Wardrobe Malfunction At Billboard Music Awards
- Tika Sumpter Ties The Knot With Fiancé Nicholas James
- Gabby Sidibe Is Sharing All The Details Of Her Upcoming Wedding Dress: ‘I Definitely Don’t Need a White Dress’
- Elderly Black Women Among Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Girl, 8, critical after shooting at Weinland Park
- Buffalo Suspect Pushed 'White Replacement' Conspiracy Theory: Report
- ‘White Supremacist’ Safely Arrested After Buffalo Supermarket Massacre
- Chloe Bailey Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Latest IG Post
- Senate Nominee Cheri Beasley Beats Back Republican Attacks
- Lori Harvey Trends On Twitter After Dropping Her Intense Weight-Loss Routine
COVID-19 in Ohio Dec 24th update: More than 14K new cases, 443 additional deaths was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com