Good news if you make minimum wage and live in Ohio you’re getting a raise! As of January 1st 2022 the minimum wage for Ohio has gone up to $9.30 for hourly based workers and with tipped based workers will receive a wage increase from $4.40 to $4.65 an hour.
This increase will give tipped employees pay will increase 25 cents an hour and 50 cents for non-tipped employees.
The only caveat is that the 2022 wage increase only applies to employees who work at businesses that gross more than $342,000 annually.
For the past few years Ohio has been steadily increasing it’s minimum wage in attempt to help with inflation.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- One Vote
- Gabby Sidibe Is Sharing All The Details Of Her Upcoming Wedding Dress: ‘I Definitely Don’t Need a White Dress’
- Elderly Black Women Among Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Girl, 8, critical after shooting at Weinland Park
- Buffalo Suspect Pushed 'White Replacement' Conspiracy Theory: Report
- ‘White Supremacist’ Safely Arrested After Buffalo Supermarket Massacre
- Chloe Bailey Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Latest IG Post
- Senate Nominee Cheri Beasley Beats Back Republican Attacks
- Lori Harvey Trends On Twitter After Dropping Her Intense Weight-Loss Routine
- Tammy Franklin Speaks On Going From ‘Chaos To Calm’ And Living A Decluttered Life
- Brown v. Board of Education's Legacy Remains Unfulfilled