According to NBC4i, a Columbus man has been sentenced to over 18 years in prison for robbing two auto parts stores at gunpoint.
Craishon Russell, 32, was sentenced Thursday in federal court, said Kenneth Parker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio. Russell had pleaded guilty to robbery and a firearms charge.
According to court documents, on June 5, 2019, Russell robbed an AutoZone on East Main Street in Reynoldsburg, getting away with $1,400 in cash. Ten days later, he robbed an O’Reilly Auto Parts store in Canal Winchester.
Employees at each store described tattoos that matched Russell.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Secretary Deb Haaland Sees Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill As Pathway To Addressing Environmental Racism
- Rihanna Spotted Out In Oversized Red Parka For NYC Date Night With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- Republican Legislator Who Once Challenged Legitimacy Of The 2020 Election Introduces Resolution Attacking AP Investigation On Racism In The Military
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade
- Former Cop Turned Arizona Legislator Wants People To Get Permission Before Filming Police
- Kandi Burruss Serves Drama In New Spinoff ‘Kandi & The Gang’
- Regina King Speaks On 26-Year-Old Son’s Death: ‘Our Family Is Devastated’
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
Columbus man sent to prison for 18 years after robbing two auto parts stores was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com