According to NBC4i, Domino’s Pizza is making it a little more difficult to just sit at home guilt-free and let someone else deliver your pizza.
Domino’s announced in a press release Monday that the company would begin offering customers $3 to order online and come pick up their own pizza rather than get it delivered. The money is not a cash kickback though; it has to be used on a future purchase.
“Carryout customers who order online can claim a $3 tip to use on their next online carryout order,” the company said.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Teyana Taylor Worked These Balenciaga Looks At The Brand’s Fashion Show And Afterparty
- ‘Bigly’ Mad: Donald Trump’s Civil Fraud Trial In 10 Fantastically Furious Photos
- Kelly Rowland Talks Parenting And Giving Herself Grace In ‘Kindred by PARENTS’’ Black Joy Issue
- The ‘A Day Of Rest: Self Love Edition’ Event Saved My Soul
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Predicts Barbara Lee Will Succeed Laphonza Butler And Win 2024 Senate Election
- Florida Sheriff Defends Cops Who Brutalized Unarmed Black Man After Seatbelt Stop
- Angela Bassett Makes Her Runway Debut With Mugler – And We Love Every Minute
- Kelly Rowland Reinvents Her ’90s Pixie Cut With This Custom Couture Look
- Ron DeSantis Ally Hosts Online Debate That Considered Supporting White Nationalists In Power
- The Skylar Diggins-Smith X Puma Collection Is A Slam Dunk
Domino’s offers customers $3 ‘tip’ to skip delivery was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
J. Rawl – The Legacy [ALBUM REVIEW]
Miracle Watts And Tyler Lepley Are One Good Looking Couple
Popular Ohio DJ Put ‘On Blast’ By Tranny For Being On The DL!
Not Welcome: Florida Racists Steal Black Surfer’s Board And Nail It To A Tree ‘Like A Lynching’
Sanaa Lathan Stuns In The Sun, Drops Sexy Bathing Suit Pic
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Teyana Taylor Is Maxim Magazine’s First Black ‘Sexiest Woman Alive’
Ja Morant Appears To Flash Gun On Instagram Live, Twitter Dunks On The All-Star