According to NBC4i, during his final press conference of the 2021-22 season, Bengals coach Zac Taylor said quarter back Joe Burrow suffered an MCL sprain in the fourth quarter of Cincinnati’s 23-20 loss in Super Bowl LVI.
Taylor added the injury will not require surgery and was a re-aggravation of an injury he sustained in December.
Burrow won AP Comeback Player of the Year after tearing his ACL as a rookie last season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Engaging Black America
- One Vote
- Kansas City Pastor Carlton Funderburke Apologizes For Video Of Him Mocking ‘Broke’ Congregation
- Karlie Redd Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors After Fans Criticize Her Visible Transformation
- Mississippi Cop Cleared Of All Wrongdoing After Video Showed Brutal Arrest Of Handcuffed Black Driver
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off His Incredible Muscles In A Chanel Sleeveless Sweater
- Conservatives Big Mad That White Teachers In Minneapolis Could Get Laid Off Before Teachers Of Color
- Lyric Anderson Stars Alongside Her Mother Tami Roman In New BET Series ‘Haus Of Vicious’
- Tried It: Ivy Park’s Latest Ivytopia Collection Will Activate Your Inner Baddie
- Lori Harvey Gave Us Vintage Glam On The ‘Gram
- Marlo Hampton Slays In A $2,176 Roberto Cavalli Gown
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations
Zac Taylor: Joe Burrow suffered MCL sprain, does not need surgery was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com