Lori Harvey hit the Michael Kors Fall/Winter 2022 Show, last night, for NYFW and debuted a sleek and sexy bob with lots of body and shine in an all-white Michael Kors suit. Harvey’s hairstylist Danielle Priano is to thank for the headline-grabbing look and we’ve got the deets.
Here’s how you can’t recreate the look using the same Black-owned products from Design Essentials with this step-by-step guide from Priano:
- I applied the Agave & Lavender Moisturizing Blow-Dry & Styling Primer, $11.99 to Lori’s hair and used a round brush to blow dry it out.
- Afterward I used the Agave & Lavender Weightless Thermal Protectant Serum, $8.99 – applying it through her hair to lock in shine.
- Taking her hair in sections I used a flat iron.
- Once I straightened her hair I lightly applied the Reflections Liquid Shine, $20 to seal the look.
- We decided to create a middle part after and I used Formations Finishing Spritz, $13 to roll in her ends.
- The last step was using the Sleek MAX Edge Control, $12 to tame Lori’s edges.
Recreate Lori Harvey’s Sleek Sexy Bob With These Black-Owned Hair Products was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Here’s Why Kierra Sheard, Supa Cent & Other Celebrities Are Supporting Boujee Hippie
Venus Williams Launched A New Jewelry Line And It’s Giving Black Girl Luxury
Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
Marsai Martin Posed For The Girls In Von Dutch For A Recent Photoshoot
Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
Taraji P. Henson Just Made Us Re-Evaluate Our Entire Holiday Party Wardrobe With One Pink Velvet LaPointe Gown
Lori Harvey Shines In A Lime Green Gown At The Amfar Gala
Man charged with rape, kidnapping of 12-year-old